Home Soon

We are in Philadelphia. I am anxious to go home. I love my kids and my husband, but being in one little room with them for 7 days is a bit much. For all of us, really.
My knees hurt. We have walked A LOT over the past couple of days. I honestly didn't mind the walking, but my knees sure didn't like it. I have had horrible eating habits since we've been here. I must get more active. I am going to start walking my dogs. both of them. They love to go for walks and it will be good for me.
We got carpet in the den.. but the door to the cats bathroom was shut so the cats pooped and peed on the new carpet. Just our luck, huh? Oh well. What can you do? Clean is up and move along.
I am wishing I had the knowledge to become a web designer or new of a job that I could do freelance. This "having a job" thing just isn't working so well. What could I do freelance and still make some money....

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.