It's what time already????


Okay. It seems like we just got home and now it's MIDNIGHT! Seriously?? I don't understand how this happens. Really, I guess I do. We have a million errands to run after work and it ends up not getting us home til 9pm. Then we have things around here to do and before we know it - it's midnight. All I can think of is "oh crap, I have to get up early tomorrow to take Elijah to the dentist". Then I remember how pleasant he is to get up early in the morning. YIPES. Fun day for me tomorrow.
Britt got me a new bucky for Christmas. Bucky makes the "40 blinks mask". It's the best in the world. It's really light and has a shape that creates a seal around your eyes, but has room so that your eyes can move. He got one for me a couple of years ago and I LOVED it. It really makes sleeping in the hospital easier. There are tons of lights - and people who open doors in the middle of the night to let light in - so for someone like me who prefers to sleep in a dark room, this little mask is a life saver. well - I got a new one and I am super excited! I am going to wear it tonight. I just wish I had a snazzy new nightgown to go with it! Hannah gave me some amazing lotion for Chistmas - so my new bucky, my lotion, and a comfortable night gown are about to hit the pillow. All that's missing is an electric blanket and one of those bedtime noise machines that plays ocean sounds. ha ha!

1 comments:

Susan January 8, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

That sounds really, really comfy! I hope you had a good night. For once, I tossed and turned.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.