Excuses, excuses..


I wish I could say that I have been studying for my final on Friday and that's why I haven't updated my blog, but that wouldn't be true. :) I should be studying - but I haven't been. I will study tonight.
things are going okay. I have had a near constant headache for about two weeks now. It's driving me nuts. I called Dr. Abel and will go in next week if it hasn't subsided by then. I am wondering if it's not insulin related... hhmmmm... Our class at church is about to wind down. I have to say that I will miss it though. It's kind of crazy that everything seems to be stopping at the same time. Church, soccer, and school for me all quit within the same week. I am sure something else will come along to take the place of all the activities, but I am ready for things to quiet down a bit.. i say that but I know in the back of my head that Riverfest is just around the corner and there is NOTHING quiet about Riverfest for the Talley family. :)
I think one of my goals for the summer, other than my plot for organization, (S, my purse is clean and I cleaned out my car today too... YAY!) is to read more. I love to read and haven't had much of a chance to do it lately.
I think tanning beds are horrible for you, but I really want to tan before riverfest so my legs are not glowing white. It's bad enough that they are big - they don't need to be glaring as well.. I have gone the past couple of years and done the mystic tan (yuck) but I don't want to mess with that this year. It's kind of yucky.i want to have a tan..
prayers for today: health and safety for my kids; my headache to go away; to find the owners of our newest furry houseguest.
PEACE

2 comments:

Susan May 10, 2007 at 8:48 AM  

Hello Miss Organized!!!!

I say tan for a while. Yes, it's not great, but it won't take long and you'll feel like a million bucks!

I want to hear about the newest furry houseguest!

MesDiva May 10, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

Yea! You finally updated it! I am so proud of you.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.