Late Night Rain

I am addicted to the show "Heroes". I have never watched it before but decided to watch the first episode online. wow! It's really cool!
It's raining. I like it when it's quiet and I can hear the rain. I think that's why I am still up... so I can hear the rain and just hang out in the quiet by myself for a bit.
I had my peer review for my comp class tonight. I got good responses on my paper. I have to finish it and be sure to include all my sources. I feel okay about it. I am almost sad for class to be over, but relieved too. I am tired of being really busy all the time and not having any down time.
I have been doing pretty good with my eating the past couple of days. Now if I can just get back in to the gym!
Prayers for today: health and safety for my kids. organization motivation for work tomorrow. and inspiration to finish my paper

1 comments:

Susan May 2, 2007 at 4:42 AM  

Quiet time for Dawn - YAY!

You will succeed in that class, and whatever else you do, SuperDawn!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.