Busy Busy

This week has been crazy busy as usual. I only have another week of school though. After that, things will quiet down a lot. Elijah's soccer will be coming to an end soon and so will Alpha. Then we will be stuck with nothing to do! Yeah, right! I am really bored with work this week. Just not wanting to do the work that I have - at all.
I am busy making a list of ways to get organized at home. My house is in such disarray that Elijah even said "mom, we need to get our house organized" the other night. It's terrible. I always say "this is ridiculous, we need to get organized" and then we never do. I guess because I expect it all to be done at once and it's a slow going process. I see the shows where they bring in a professional to help you organize your stuff... I would be mortified to have a professional see my "stuff".. even though I know it's not nearly as bad as some of the stuff I have seen on TV. I just know that life would be easier if I were more organized. I am angry right now because I can't find Elijah's order form for his field day t-shirts. I would know right where that was if I were organized.
Riverfest is nearly here.. It's unbelievable.
Prayers for today: Health and safety for my kiddos, staff meeting to go quickly, motivation to get a tiny bit closer to organized..

2 comments:

Susan April 26, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Did you know that one of my goals in life is to ditch this career and become a PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER? I am serious. I think organizational skills are my one God-given talent! I love love love to organize stuff.

Here is my suggestion: maybe you can make an "upcoming, important stuff" bin for order forms, Riverfest stuff, soon-to-be-due bills, etc. and put all of those things in one spot. That way you're not looking under beds for a simple form!

I've never thought your house was unorganized.

I think unorganization comes in two forms: people with WAY too much stuff who are afraid to let anything go (i.e. boxes of junk in the garage) and then there's the "we never throw anything away" type that has paper paper paper everywhere, like bills from the 1980's.

I love to clean and organize!!!!

MesDiva May 1, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Hey chica! After ALPHA you can take St. James 101! Or The Marriage Course (awesome!) Like ALPHA but for couples. I will miss seeing you guys so regularly! :(

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.