pain

I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder. It sucks. I don't know how I did it. It started hurting on Sunday afternoon. I went to the doctor today. She gave me some muscle relaxers and they knocked me out cold. I slept from 10:30 until about 3!!!! Crazy! I actually thought I might be having a heart attack at some point yesterday because my hand kept falling asleep. The doc said the inflamation was most likely pinching a nerve and causing the numbness. I should be better in a couple of days.
Other than that, all is well in the house of Talley. My sis came for a brief visit this weekend. It's always good to see her. We have our first get together with the people at Britt's new firm this weekend - which should be interesting.. but what do I wear??? ha!

1 comments:

Susan April 17, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Oh poor Dawn! No wonder you didn't return my e-mail today. Bless your heart!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.