good intentions

I guess from now on if I am going to depend on assistance from others for me to carry out my plans, I should make my plans well known. Britt didn't realize that I intended to go to the gym this morning. I almost NEVER wake up until he wakes me up. He sets the alarm and he wakes up.. then he gets me up. Well, he didn't know I wanted to go this morning so true to form, I slept through the alarm he set for himself to get up and go to the gym. He didn't wake me up until he was ready to walk out the door. I am thinking that I should just set my alarm and start waking myself up anyway. It's pretty sad that I have grown so accustomed to him waking me up that I don't even hear his alarm anymore. I know I could go to the gym this evening but it will be packed so I think I will just walk the track across from the house when I get home and go to the gym in the morning. Who knows? Today for breakfast I had natural peanut butter on some Ezekial 4:9 bread. I sliced a big strawberry and put that on there too. It was pretty tasty. I have a healthy choice that I will eat for lunch. I need to be drinking much water too.
School is getting close to being over for me and the kids. Still no idea where I am going to put Elijah for the summer. I didn't sign him up in time for St. James and now it's full. YIPES!
Prayers for today: health and safety for my kids, motivation to walk after work, appetite control, and to be in a pleasant mood.

1 comments:

Susan April 23, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

A walk in the park sounds GREAT.

I think school being out will be a bit easier on you in the scheduling / exercise world. At least that is this non'mom's opinion!

I bet an amazing summertime opportunity for ELijah will pop up soon. I just know it!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.