Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow...

In the morning it begins again. Our relationship with the gym, that is. I had to take a bit of time off because of my shoulder but now am ready to get back in to it after a weekend of total glutony. I made these little pinwheels for this cookout that we went to last night. Puffed pastry, prosciutto, pesto, and parmesan. They turned out soooo tasty, if I do say so! I found this recipe and it actually called for mustard instead of pesto - but I had some pesto on hand and since Britt isn't a fan of mustard, I thought this might be better. Boy, was I right! I hope everyone at the party liked them as much as we did!
I have decided after a brief conversation with my wise and very inspiring friend Susan, that I need to get myself in to a bed time routine and have a normal bedtime. I know this is important for Elijah so why wouldn't I think it would be important for me as well?
We have had a good weekend. I got a little sun at Eli's soccer game on Saturday but unfortunately it's just a farmers tan. I need a little color, I think.
Time to get Elijah settled so I can get ME settled!
prayers for tomorrow: health for my kids, appetite control, energy for the gym, and a pleasant day at work.
PEACE!

1 comments:

Susan April 23, 2007 at 1:56 PM  

Well thank you! I think your new routine will prove to be just what the doctor ordered! And if if you don't immediately go to sleep, it could be looked at as a few quiet minutes with the hubby. Those are priceless!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.