I need my own ipod

I think I might take Eli's ipod shuffle over for a while. I grabbed Britt's ipod after we had dinner and headed over to the park. He has an audiobook on there "Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University". I started listening to the first session which is about 45 minutes long and started walking around the track. It really makes the time go by faster! Before I knew it I had walked for 30 minutes! I am going to the gym in the morning.
I have made the decision not to take any classes this summer. The schedule is just too much. During the summer you have to go to class nearly every day and the class periods are longer. I just can't devote that much time right now. I really want to focus on enjoying my family this summer and hopefully getting some things done around the house. Britt and I really want to get a nice entertainment center so I think we are going to start saving up for that. Now I have to go work on my final paper.. yee haw!

1 comments:

Susan April 24, 2007 at 6:49 AM  

I agree; taking time off during the summer is the right thing to do. Otherwise, you'd be so busy that it would just fly by. Now you'll get to enjoy those kiddos and time with the whole fam!

Did you go to bed earlier last night?

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.