yeah, Not so much...


Thankfully I am not as sore as I thought I would be today. :) I guess that means I didn't work as hard as I should have at the gym. I plan to go in the morning and do it again. Hopefully we can get on the "every other day" schedule soon. I am looking forward to getting in a better routine.
The garage is FIXED!!! yay! We called the people at Overhead Door and they came out today to fix it. Whew! That's one thing marked off the list!
My friend Carole moved to Missouri this week. I will miss her terribly, but am so happy for her and her new job and apartment! A fresh start has to be nice sometimes. One time I moved to a new town for a job. I never really planted myself there though. I guess if you don't let go to what you had before, it's not really a fresh start, is it?
So I have tons of projects going on at my house right now that need finishing in a big bad way. I still have to paint the den, decorate the bar, replace the light fixture in the foyer, clean out the ivy bed (it's awful), get the stove cleaned up and in it's place (waiting on the handyman to fix the cabinets) and THEN I get to strip the wallpaper off the downstairs bathroom where the little dog (who we found a good home for) decided he would go ahead and start that project for me. Now, keep in mind, I was not fond of the Christmas plaid wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom at all. It was, however, in decent shape and way down the line on my list of redos in the house. Now it has been bumped up about 8 slots..
Prayers for today: health for my kids, to find a new Easter outfit, and to have the motivation to get some stuff done this weekend!

1 comments:

Susan April 6, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

The list goes on and on! I'm right there with ya. Our house is currently immaculate thanks to my husband (for once!!!). He went on a float trip with two friends and asked me what I was going to do. My answer? Run and CLEAN. He asked what on earth I would clean. I said "I'll find SOMETHING!!!!" It always needs it....

Yay for your garage door!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.