better days

My shoulder is better today, I think. I don't know. One minute it feels fine then the next minute I can't use my arm. It's irritating. I didn't go to work again today. I probably would have but Elijah had clinic appointment and PT today. I really don't like my job. I mean, I like what I do most of the time, but I don't like going to work. Does that make sense? I guess I need to just tough it out for at least another year.
Today is Britt's birthday. We went to PF Chang for lunch and I got him a cake from Silveks. Someone at the hospital asked me if I made him bake his own cake!!!! HA! (Anyone who has had anything Britt bakes understands the comment).
Going to Alpha tonight. We are really enjoying that class. I might miss it next week because of a meeting. Not sure yet.
Prayers for today: health for my kids, shoulder pain to go away, for Britt to have a good birthday, and for the cleaning fairies to come clean my house while i sleep. :)
OH! PS. I won tickets to a Mark Harris concert from the radio station today. :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.