No Excuses This Time

We did it. Britt set his alarm and we got up and went to the gym at 6am this morning. My arms feel like jello right now, but I am glad we went. We got home and a few minutes after we got upstairs we heard a horrible noise coming from the garage. At first I thought the bikes had just fallen on my car. Britt went down to investigate and discovered that one of the springs on the garage door had broken. the garage door wouldn't open at all. He had to remove it from the opener, take part of the automatic opener off, then he, Hannah, and I had to manually push open the door and hold it there while we backed the cars out. YUCK. I don't know what it will take to fix that. I already have a stove sitting in the middle of my kitchen - I would say "what next" but I know that's just asking for it. Easter is coming though. Rebirth, starting anew, right?

2 comments:

Susan April 5, 2007 at 8:38 AM  

Oh my LORD! When it rains, it pours. You might try Bates Window and Door (from Pine Bluff). Mention my name. Tim West is my guy. I have done moonlighting for him for ages. He's a gem. 870-550-9378 (mobile) or 870-850-7515 (office). He was the contractor on one of my Little Rock Housing Authority projects. I truly like the guy!

Susan April 5, 2007 at 8:38 AM  

By the way - WAY TO GO on the workout!!!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.