Workout #3

I went to the gym this morning. YAY!! I increased most of my weights on my circuit training workout so I am sure to feel it tomorrow. I know this sounds crazy, but I just didn't feel like I was as sore as I should have been yesterday after my Thursday workout. I am sure I will feel this tomorrow. They tell you that you should work with a weight that you start to struggle with around your 18th rep. I did that today probably more than my other two workouts. I was just afraid of hurting myself before because I haven't been working out at all. Anyway.. I feel like I am on the right track and set up for my three circuit training workouts per week. I will go again on Monday. Hopefully soon we will be able to incorporate two days of straight cardio in to the mix. Maybe by the time I am 40 I will be able to wear a bathing suit in public without too much shame!
Britt has decided that he is going to attempt to fix the cabinets himself so we can get the stove back in it's place. Maybe we can get that done this afternoon. Elijah has a soccer game today and then we will be hunting Easter eggs. My arms feel like overcooked spaghetti right now and I really want to just crawl in to bed!! YIPES!
Prayers for today: Health for my kids, continued motivation with my workouts, to get my kitchen in order, and rest!!!
Peace

1 comments:

Susan April 7, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

Seems like everything is moving forward!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.