Party Recovery.

The party was a huge success thanks largely to our family and friends who helped, brought food, cleaned up, helped entertain kids, etc. I think they all had a blast. We have enough extra candy to make treat bags for the kids on gold on Halloween - which is what I wanted to do with the leftover candy. :)
Now I am getting my house cleaned up again to prepare for checking Elijah in to the hospital next week. I can't believe we only have a week left at home before transplant time. .
I have been praying a lot today. Very specific prayers.
I must go finish washing dishes.

2 comments:

Susan October 22, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

The party was excellent and I am honored to have been part of it!

HerstoryGirl October 25, 2007 at 9:41 AM  

Wish we could have been there!! Sounds like y'all had a blast. =)

Dawn, we are standing with you in your prayers and we are believing that Elijah will come through this healed and stronger than ever. We love you guys & can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!
Love,
Summer =)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.