hmmm

I have opened my blog every day for the past two weeks knowing that it needs to be updated, but not knowing what I should write about. Then I figured that I didn't really need to write about anything specific. I could write about nothing and everything. :) I am still on catastrophic leave from my job. I am hoping that will last through December. After that, I am not sure what we will do. I have to have income, but Elijah will still need to be home for six more months. I have been in prayer that a solution will present itself. I feel hopeful it will. My sister is here for a visit right now. Sunday is her birthday. It's nice to have her here.
I am so sleepy today! We didn't go to bed til late, then Elijah woke up around 2am with leg pains. I finally got him calmed down after giving him some tylenol and he went back to sleep. Britt left for work at his usual time so I was going to try to go back to sleep again - but then traffic on our street, the dog, noise, and the UPS man decided that sleep was overrated for me and I needed to get up. I am dragging. I see a nap in my near future.
We are having a halloween party for Elijah saturday. I just realized I am supposed to feed supper to the 30 folks who are going to be here, and haven't a clue what to make. Maybe I will just make a big pot of chili. ha!

1 comments:

Susan October 18, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

CHILI - yum yum yum! Very appropriate!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.