Happy Halloween!!

It's Halloween. Just about Elijah's favorite time of the year. He just loves getting candy. I think he is an addict.
I am going to try really hard.. I mean really hard.. to be positive today and not be crappy about a few things that are bothering me. I just don't understand people sometimes, so I am going to stop trying. I have to remember that the world doesn't revolve around our family and that other folks have lives too. I mean, I know this.. but sometimes I get my feelings hurt over little things that shouldn't bother me at all. They aren't geared towards me or have anything to do with me - yet I still feel the sting. I guess that's from being paranoid. Oh well.

1 comments:

Susan November 1, 2009 at 1:33 AM  

Send a little of that attitude my way!!!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.