Sales ... & stuff

So I am thinking about going in to some sort of sales, but I'm not sure what. I don't like selling things where I have to beg people to buy what I have for sale. I hated selling radio. I don't want to do any kind of home party sales thing. Too much work and not enough money.(also adds tons of "stuff" to my already junk filled life) Plus I am not organized enough to keep that stuff separate from my personal stuff and I don't want to handle money any more than I already do at the church. Money stresses me out. ha! I want to do something that would allow me to work very part time and have much flexibility but something that I could actually enjoy and make a bit of money at. I'm not talking about instant wealth (although that would be nice). So, what could I sell that is something people need and want, something that I won't have to push on people, and something that I could make a bit of decent money at? Suggestions? When I say a bit of decent money - I make very little right now - so adding 10K or so to our annual income would be a great big help. Real Estate? Insurance? (can you sell insurance part time?) Do you HAVE to have a nice car to succeed in sales? I would definitely have to have a redo on my appearance. I don't think frumpy housewife who doesn't like to wear makeup would fly. ha! We have to be able to increase our income in order to get ahead and start saving. yuck. conflicted.

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.