Conflicted

I've decided that I want to become really good at something. Anything. Well, anything other than bitching and whining. I am REALLY good at bitching and whining. So what could I master? I am thinking I would like for it to be something that would actually be of benefit to me or my family somehow. I can't sing. I can't play an instrument. I don't speak any foreign languages (other than Pig Latin, in which I am fluent) and I'm not good at sports. Most people I know are really good at at least one thing. I can't figure out what my one thing is. I'm going to find something, learn it, and become really good at it.
My husband is wishing it would be like, housekeeping or budgeting. Ha!
I need a career. I'm tired of just having a job. I'm frustrated and unqualified for most things that I would love to do because I've been doing what I am able to just to get by. It's time to branch out, friends.. Learn a trade, get me some mad skills other than my already mad ninja typing skills (and Pig Latin)

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.