Plans for the weekend

Work is going really well this weekend. I got to work with a doctor today that I really like. He had to suture this little boys thigh (big nasty cut) and I got to help. I like helping with stuff like that. It really makes me feel like I am doing something of value. That's important to me. I have been thinking a lot over the past few days. Just more about what kind of wife, mother, and friend I want to be. Trying to be a bit quieter and pay attention to everything going on around me.

2 comments:

Susan May 4, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

You have got to be one of my most favorite people of all time.

CewTwo May 5, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Eew... Nasty cut! I just couldn't do that! I am so glad that there are people like you who can!

Thanks, Dawn!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.