Stuff and Nonsense

Hannah got her braces off today. Her teeth look amazing! I am really pleased with them. Elijah will for sure need braces as well. His teeth that are coming in are terribly crooked. I had braces. They suck. I know she must be glad to have them off finally. It seems like she has had them on forever.
The big kids are going back to Conway today. It will seem really quiet around here for a few days and i am sure Elijah will get lonely. I need to come up with something to do with him tomorrow that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. He wants to go to the pool, but his feet are pretty tender so we need to avoid that for a day or so. Maybe we will go to the library.

1 comments:

Susan July 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

The library sounds like a good idea! And it'll be COOL there. :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.