Next Week

We are going to Philadelphia on Tuesday to begin Elijah's next phase of treatment. I have a few things that I need to accomplish shortly thereafter for my own peace of mind and in effort to make things better for our family. I am going to write a few of them down so I can keep track..
1. See about getting Elijah in school at Jefferson.
2. Compose an email and some resources for the Candlelighters Cookbook.
3. Work on MIBG presentation for the apon group.
4. Get ahead on school work.
5. Go to WW with Carrie on Saturday
6. Read the book for book club.
7. Find out where my w2 is so we can get our taxes done
8. try to get board meeting for candlelighters set up.

There.. this is just a few things.. I am sure I have more to add.. but wanted to get these down while I was thinking about it.

James Taylor is on tour!!!!

I want to go camping soon.

2 comments:

Susan February 14, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Back to real school -- awesome! Just awesome!

I'd love to see JT. Wow - that would be great.

I love this list. We all have lists... but I think literally writing them down makes things happen. Good for you!

HerstoryGirl February 15, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Aw, man... I am going to miss seeing you AGAIN??? I will be in Little Rock for Monday afternoon through Thursday night (leave to come home on Friday morning). Rats. I still have this stuff for Elijah. =(

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.