This one is full of bitching.. beware

Okay. I am stinking tired. I feel like I haven't had a good night of sleep in over a week and it's killing me! I have had a near constant headache since last Tuesday evening. How is this fair? I have too much to do to have this headache and be suffering from lack of sleep! Maybe that's why I am not sleeping and have a headache.. because I have too much to do.
I have taken to writing down everything that i need to do so I won't forget it. It seems like I am constantly carrying stuff over from one day to the next and adding things to my daily list of things to do. I am going to try to wipe as much off of there as I can today and tomorrow because Thursday and Friday - I am on vacation. That's right.. I may take one of those days and not even leave the house. I will shower, put on clean pajamas, and do NOTHING!!!!
I bring most of this on myself, really and truly. The other day I thought - I need to fill out my financial aid stuff so I can take some classes this summer.. then I thought better of it. No way. I am not taking any classes this summer. I am taking a stinking break from that too. I will start back in the Fall like normal people do. Carrying 13 hours this semester has nearly killed me! I can't believe I ever bitched about being in school full time when I was younger and didn't have kids or a full time job. What the heck? Why didn't I get this done and over with when I was young and full of energy???
Elijah is not feeling great these days. Thankfully today is his last day of his medicine so hopefully tomorrow he will feel better. I am just worried about his weight so much..
Must go. must get busy on the list. (insert cuss word here)

2 comments:

HerstoryGirl March 17, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

I don't think you're bitching; I think you are being honest with yourself and cutting yourself some much-deserved (and much-needed!) slack. There is no shame in that.
I applaud you in your decision to get organized... I need to do the same!
Praying for Elijah AND FOR YOU.
<3

Susan March 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Now, I don't have NEARLY as much going on as you... but I feel ya. I agree; taking the summer "off" (yea right!) will be a good thing.

Speaking of school, I don't know HOW I ever stayed up all night for days on end back in school.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.