Near iPhone Death Experience.

It frightens me how addicted to this lovely little gadget I am. I nearly had a panic attack today when I thought it had died. Granted, I am in Philadelphia with Elijah - and without my husband - so being here without my phone would have been a challenge. But I was really most upset over the fact that my precious iPhone was presumed dead! I just knew that it was going to be because of something I had done and it wouldn't get replaced with another iPhone. How would I facebook when I am not supposed to? How would I discreetly check my email (or not so discreetly at times)?? My pictures!! What would happen to the pictures I had taken on my phone? Thankfully, I looked up some information on the internet and determined that I could restore my phone.. so with Britt's blessing I restored my phone to it's original settings and all was right with my world once again. I don't know what I find more frightening.. the thought of not having it.. or how attached I am to it. It's all good now. whew. crisis over.
We are in Philadelphia right now. Elijah has an appointment Tuesday and Wednesday. I am really torn about what we should do for him now. On one hand the ABT has the potential to keep the disease away. On the other hand, it made him sick as hell. I don't want him to be sick, but even moreso, I don't want the cancer to come back. I am so torn. I shouldn't even stress. Dr. Maris may take the decision out of our hands anyway.
For now.. He is doing wonderfully. He is feeling better every day. He is loving school and he seems happier these days. All that matters is today, right?

2 comments:

HerstoryGirl April 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

I am the SAME way about mine!

Praying for Elijah & wisdom for his doctors...

Susan April 30, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

You're so funny!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.