Much Better, Thank You.

I can't begin to write how much better I finally feel. I am coughing very little. My eye is perfectly fine now. Other than being tired, I can honestly say that I don't have any aches or pains at this moment! Yay!!! I am at work and shouldn't be blogging, but it's quite slow and I have already cleaned everything up here that I can clean.
Last night I did a little "Dawn Care". I did a mud mask and I filed and painted my fingernails. My little stubby nails are all pink now. :) it's not much, but its enough to make me feel a little better about myself.
I am going to make my best effort to start journaling my food starting today. My eating is completely out of control. So.. Journaling starting now. Britt worked really hard and made me a little journal sheet to make things easier for me. I just need to use them.
I guess I should go back to work and do something useful. Either that or look up some menu ideas for supper for next week.
Peace

1 comments:

Susan April 13, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Good for you!!! I need to do some Susan Care AND some journaling!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.