My Saturday

Today is my Saturday. I worked all weekend and now have a day off. Elijah and I are about to run a few errands. After errands, I will come home and begin the process of getting my home and life in order in preparation for beginning treatment again. Britt always says that organization is the key. I know that he is so right, but organization has always been something I have struggled with. I know how to get organized and what needs to be done to stay organized. I am just not great at the implementation! So.. today I begin AGAIN. (How many times have I said that in this blog???) I am going to buy a bigger planner at school today to help me get some stuff down and straightened out. I did plan my menu for the week last night and did my shopping on my way home from the hospital. That's a relief. Hannah is ready to start school so that is marked off my list. I need to get Elijah's classroom in order and get the house cleaned up.
People are already asking what they can do to help us. I am at such a loss at this point. I don't know what to tell them until we know how much time we will be spending in Philly. I think finances and pet care will be our biggest challenges as far as the logistics of all of this. I am sure the answers will come.

2 comments:

Susan August 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

You will conquer all.

HerstoryGirl August 12, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

I hear you! I struggle with the same thing. I am GREAT at organizing other people, other offices, other schedules... all but my OWN. HA!

Been thinking about you. Really wish I could be there in person.

http://herstorygirl.blogspot.com/2008/07/healer.html

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.