Blogging

I feel like I haven't blogged in a long time, but it really hasn't been that long. Christmas was very nice. I am really going to work this year on making Christmas less stressful for our family next year. Hannah had to run all over the place, so did my sister. It's ridiculous. Elijah and I didn't go to Britt's parents because Elijah ended up in the hospital. I missed it but was thankful that I didn't go there and overeat like I normally do.
My birthday is coming up. 39. wow. After my birthday is mine and Britt's 10th wedding anniversary. I wish we could do something special.
I am growing tired of working every weekend, but I still know that it's for the best with Elijah's treatment. I make no money and I would just like to do stuff on weekends.. go camping, see a movie, just hang out at home. I am having some pity party moments these days and really missing my mom to boot. I don't know that it would be any better if I worked MOnday through Friday from 8 to 5. It would probably be worse. I just miss making decent money. I really need to rethink the way I do a lot of things. I seem to always say that, don't I? I guess I should listen to myself once and for all.

1 comments:

Susan December 28, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

I'm sorry. I understand the pity parties!

You know (and I may have mentioned this before) I used to have to buy for about 9 people per year, plus do shopping for others, and it drove me mad. Now I just shop for Chasen, and I find it so very boring. You just can't win!!!!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.