One more weekend to go

After tomorrow, I will have one more weekend to go at work. I will still be there on Mondays.. but no more weekends. I wish I would have told them this would be my last weekend so I could go to church next Sunday for Mother's Day. Oh well. I am tired today. I have high hopes for my surgery and what it will help. I hope I am not just wishful thinking though. I am pryaing that my energy levels will improve, that I will have a more manageable appetite once my hormones aren't so out of whack. I am also praying that my skin and hair will get a little more close to normal. I wish I could get this done tomorrow - I am having pain and am ready to be done. I know I might change my mind when I am hurting and trying to recover.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.