Sunday

Painting of Woods Cove
I had the best dreams last night. I had a dream that I went on a short vacation by myself - sort of. It was one of those "tour group" vacations like retirees take on a bus -only it was cool and it wasn't old people. It ended up surprisingly in Laguna Niguel in California one evening. I spent some time in the Laguna area during a couple of summers when I was a kid and have really good memories from there. In the dream it was like experiencing all of those good things. It was in the evening and there was a cookout at this area called Woods Cove. Woods Cove was my favorite thing about Laguna. There were all these huge rocks that the water used to crash up against making the most wonderful sounds. I loved it. In my dream I sat on the beach at Woods Cove just listening to the ocean meet the rocks and shore. It brought about such a feeling of peace and well being. The dream was like a slide show of happy memories. Very cool. And of course, I was skinny. I usually am in all my GOOD dreams. ha ha. When I am skinny again I am going to buy a gorgeous white cotton dress and a light colored straw hat. crazy me.

2 comments:

Susan August 12, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

I love it! I need to have a dream like that.

Michelle August 13, 2007 at 6:52 AM  

Geeeee.. I wanna have YOUR dreams!

A vacation all alone would be a nice treat, wouldnt it.

Now I have something to dream about!

Love ya!! Michelle

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.