great friends

I have such great friends. Thank you guys for posting wonderful comments to my last post. Every once in a while I get in one of "those moods". It helps to get it all out by writing it down, I have found.
I am tired this morning. My crazy sleeping patterns are still causing problems. On top of that, I feel I have picked up a stomach virus of sorts. I started throwing up night before last and can't seem to shake the nauseated feeling or the headache that has followed. I went to bed at a decent hour last night and slept off and on until about 1am. I have been up since. Not fun at all.
Things are gearing up for Gallery of Hope. I am excited about it and dreading it all in the same breath. I am going to get a new dress this year though. :) On a positive note, I am getting more exercise.
I watched Elijah sleep for a while last night. It's amazing to me how he can seem like such a big kid one second and then while sleeping, look so little too. He's such a funny kid. We watched The Last Mimzy last night and really liked it. It was pretty good.
My battery is about to die and the charger is upstairs where Britt and Eli are sleeping. Guess I will just close for now..
Peace

3 comments:

Susan August 27, 2007 at 7:46 AM  

*cue Dione Warwick*

That's what friends are for!!!!!

Luv ya!

CewTwo August 27, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

We all get into funks from time to time.

Of course, I just run an extra mile. OR - I think about a problem before I run or go to sleep. Generally then during the run or during sleep a solution will start to form. It may not work but you are not too distracted from finding an answer.

Some problems aren't for us to determine on this mortal coil. It is best left up to God and the infinity wisdom therein.

Take care, Dawn. You are in my prayers, also!

CewTwo August 27, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

We all get into funks from time to time.

Of course, I just run an extra mile. OR - I think about a problem before I run or go to sleep. Generally then during the run or during sleep a solution will start to form. It may not work but you are not too distracted from finding an answer.

Some problems aren't for us to determine on this mortal coil. It is best left up to God and the infinity wisdom therein.

Take care, Dawn. You are in my prayers, also!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.