Soap and Such

The new homemade laundry soap is a hit. We like it just as much as anything we have purchased at Target - probably more since it's so cheap! yahoo! Here is the link http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2007/03/15/how-to-make-your-own-laundry-detergent-and-save-big-money/ if you want to make some yourself. Super easy!!
I have to say that i have fallen behind on my blogging in a serious way. I have just been in a bad mood and didn't want to get on here and just bitch.. I know, I know.. Why not? That's what I do anyway, right? ha ha.
I ran in to some friends from high school today. I felt like a cow, I really did. So what did I do about it? I bought ice cream at Kroger.
One more week til school starts. The kids are ready. I am ready. Hannah will be going to school at her dad's this year so that will be a big adjustment for me. I am not used to being away from her and I fear I will miss her terribly thus adding to my stress. It's what's best for her right now though, especially with Elijah back in treatment and getting ready for transplant again. She needs normal. I don't know how normal she can get at her dad's though.
I am tired so I guess I am going to bed now..
Peace!

2 comments:

Susan August 12, 2007 at 1:46 AM  

I will be here for you!!!

I have splurged a bit lately, as well. I think some things just prompt it...

CewTwo August 15, 2007 at 2:44 PM  

Thanks, Dawn, for the laundry detergent recipe. I will try it myself soon and let you know what I think about it.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.