Stress Week Coming Up...

Elijah has scans next week. It's always very stressful for us when he has scans. We don't really know what to expect. It could go either way at this point even though we expect his scans to be good. Cancer never really does what you expect it to, does it? His last scans were NORMAL.. First normal scan he has had since he was in Kindergarten. He has had another MIBG treatment since then too. We have several options for Elijah's continued treatment - we just don't know what option will be best until we get his test results. It feels really good to know we have options though.
I start my work week tomorrow - ugh. I wish I didn't work this weekend.. I have too many other things I would rather be doing!! ha ha. Working on weekends has it's advantages but it's beginning to get old. It is for the best right now though.. I know that for sure.
School starts back up for me on Monday. So.. next week, school, scans, appointments, etc.. Pray for me!

1 comments:

Susan January 16, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

All will go well, my dear friend. I just know it!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.