Unsubscribe Me!

So this morning I spent a great amount of time going through my email inbox and unsubscribing to all the useless junkmail that I don't ever read. I love HGTV, but rarely read the emails they send me. Same goes for Victorias Secret and Lillian Vernon. I think I unsubscribed to at least 13 things. Hopefully my inbox will get much smaller and less active.
My husband gave me my birthday present last night. I am now a member of the elite "I have an iPhone club".. I am so excited! Our contract is up with our current carrier and we wanted to switch, so this was my excuse to get the phone.. (Can you see my grin????)
Hannah is on homecoming court for her school and the game is tonight. I will be up there today helping her get ready. I guess I will have to see if I can channel the old "dance recital mom" in me.. ha ha.
I pray next week is quiet. I would love to have a day where I don't have errands to run and appointments to get to.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.