Mysterious Deleted Signing

First - I want to say thanks so much for all the words of encouragement. It means so much to me. Eljiah's website is for him and the encouraging words we get on there mean everything to our whole family.. I know these are just for me and it really warms my heart..
Now.. for the big mystery. I have a comment on here that shows that I have deleted it. It wasn't anything rude or inappropriate. It was just a stupid spam signing saying "Hey.. go to this website to learn how to make a bunch of money".. blah blah blah. I just deleted it.
I am doing better with my eating, but must admit to falling off the wagon a bit the past couple of days. Did y'all know that they make chocolate covered gummy bears???? That should be totally illegal!! ha ha. I want to get rid of caffeine other than an occasional cup of joe. For now, Britt got me some diet coke with no caffeine. I am sleeping in tomorrow.. yep. I am. Elijah goes to camp next week. I am happy for him to have a blast but I am going to miss him like mad! It will give me a chance to get started walking though. That's the plan anyway.
going to bed now.
Prayers for tomorrow: easy chemo for elijah, to hear a start date on my job at ACH, to be in a pleasant mood , and to color with Elijah.

2 comments:

CewTwo July 27, 2007 at 5:26 AM  

We all slip from time to time. It is natural. When my Doctor told me that coffe would have to be dropped from my diet (due to the caffeine) I told him that all bets were off. He said then to use with moderation. I still lost the weight I needed to lose.
Read the "South Beach Diet." There are stories in there of what people are willing to give up and what they are not willing to. It may open your eyes.
The only way that I was able to lose the weight was the calorie count. I stuck to 1800 calories a day for over a year. It was difficult but it can be done.
Remember that you are not in this alone. You have friends, family and acquaintances (like me) that are rooting for you!
Use this blog and tell us how much you walk each day.

Good Luck!

Susan July 27, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

Excellent!

Aren't blogs great?

Keep up the good work!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.