The Secret


I am listening to "The Secret" on the ipod right now. It's about the laws of attraction and how the way you think about things, really effects what happens in your life. If you think you will never be prosperous or have happiness, then you won't. If you think you will prosper and be happy - it will come to you. Attracting what you want by thinking positively. I guess it's like affirming - which I believe will work. It's funny that I was listening to this book yesterday because Britt was playing around with one of Eli's pictures and what he did really seemed to sum it all up. I am going to try to have a more positive attitude about everything. Everything from trying to be more organized, my weight, to our prosperity and the success of Elijah's treatment. We have two AC units in our house. One downstairs and one upstairs. The one upstairs stopped working yesterday. YUCK. We slept downstairs last night where it was nice and cool! We don't have time to fix it before we leave on our trip tomorrow. I guess we will take care of it when we get back. Britt thinks it may just need freon. I am praying that will get it taken care of until we can replace the unit. When we get back from vacation, we will take care of that. I should also hear something about my job when we get back too.. I am excited for that!
Prayers for today: rest, Elijah to feel good, and to get things organized for our trip.

1 comments:

Susan July 8, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

I have been meaning to watch or listen to "The Secret." Good to hear a local review!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.