Strange Dreams


I have been having some of the wackiest dreams lately. In the past few dreams I have had, I have been pregnant or had a baby. The baby that I had was a little boy who looked exactly like Eli when he was born only this baby had black hair. Elijah's hair was golden blonde when he was born. We had this baby and I told Britt that he looked just like Elijah and that he had Britt's nose. I have also been dreaming about the house that I lived in with Hannah's dad a lot. Dreams that the house still belongs to me and I am going to fix it up and move in to it. In my dream from last night, I was pregnant and staying in a trailer on the land while I remodeled the house. Very strange stuff, indeed. A friends husband (who I have only met once for about 2 minutes) was helping with the remodeling work. I don't want to have another baby and I definitely don't want to live in that house again, so I wonder why I am having these dreams. I keep thinking it has something to do with building stuff, changing, growth, rebirth - something along those lines. It's either that or I need to stop snacking so late at night. ha!

2 comments:

Susan February 20, 2008 at 4:24 AM  

We dream some wacky stuff, you and I!

HerstoryGirl February 21, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

It's not the snacking... it's what you're snacking ON. LOL
When I eat chocolate late at night, I have weird dreams. Ditto if I eat anything with garlic.
Except pickles.
They just give me heartburn.
:P

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.