Day 4 and still hanging in there...

So far so good. I have not had a carbonated beverage in 4 days and I have also been successful at limiting my carb intake. I have eaten primarily lean protein and veggies for 4 days now. I am feeling retty good, to tell the truth. I am, however, refusing to step on the scale at this point. I am going to judge how well this works on how my clothes fit (or fall off) and how I feel. I swear my face is already clearing up quite a bit. I was shocked.. I mean, I still have a few leftover things to deal with, but for the most part, my skin looks pretty good! Well, good for me anyway. I have been drinking tons of water too. I am still sticking with it.. I will not give up or pass any judgement on the effectiveness of this new way of eating until I have done it for two weeks. That's my committment to myself.

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.