Gallery and More

Gallery of Hope was Saturday. It was lovely, though crowded and very stressful. I think it went well, but am not sure how much money we made. it was still a lovely evening and one I was proud to be part of - even in a small way.
I seem to have hurt my foot - again. I went to the ER on Sunday but was really not satisfied with the answer they gave me. I put my boot back on and now my foot feels better. I need to go back to the foot doctor. I am at work today and feel okay being here in my boot.

I did something I really shouldn't have done - but I am glad that I did it. a few years ago Britt and I attended a 10 week class at our church called Alpha.They ended up in a bit of a bind and needed another small group leader. I said I would do it. What was I thinking? I had to get up and speak in front of about 30 people. YIPES. I was so nervous. I think it will be good for me though. It already feels great to be involved in Church again. We love our Church and not being able to go on Sundays has been bugging me and Britt.

3 comments:

Susan September 16, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Go go go group leader!!!

HerstoryGirl September 18, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Girl, I have NO DOUBT that you did great! That's really cool; say a prayer for me; I'm about to embark on something similar (as you know).

Hope your foot feels better soon!

CewTwo September 23, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

It sounds to me like God is assisting you in many ways. Speaking in front of groups is not hard. It also gets easier and easier the more you do it. A person with your insight could only succeed!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.