oops

I made the mistake of weighing myself today. Yuck. I guess I should have gotten a starting weight 7 days ago when I began this. I am sure that I am down some, but was still disgusted to see how much I weigh. My wedding ring is sure thankful that I have done this.. Now it stays comfortably where it belongs on my finger whereas before I had days where I couldn't wear it at all. So.. now I have a point of reference for next week. Day 14 is where I have decided to go to before I make a decision to continue or move on to something else. It's still going well - even though last evening I was very hungry for some reason. Not really hungry, just had the munchies in a bad way!
Elijah has clinic today but I still have aspirations of getting my room and the den completely cleaned.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.