Camp is Over tomorrow

Tomorrow morning we go pick up Elijah from camp. The H is malfunctioning on my computer and it's really bugging me. I am ready for this whole camp experience to be over!!! It's been quite a challenge.. I have driven to Bald Knob more times in the past 5 days than I EVER care to. Okay.. so I delegated a few things with Gallery of Hope and it made me easier for me.. I also postponed the board meeting because all the info was not available and we had too many folks that would not be in attendance.. THAT relieved a bunch of my stress from this past week - that was replaced with Elijah being unhappy sleeping at camp. He LOVED being there during the day.. just not at night. It was terrible! I felt so guilty for leaving him there at night - even though logically I knew he would be okay. I just think that he has been through so much - why cause him undue stress and unhappiness? I baby him.. I know. He is 8 and should be more independent. I just think he has had to be so independent and brave in other ways so soon, so why push it? I will just be glad when he is home tomorrow.

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.