Last Day of School

Today is Elijah's last day of 2nd grade! Wow! I can't believe he will be a third grader next year and Hannah will be a Junior! It's crazy. Today I am cleaning in Elijah's room. Boxing up all the toys that he never plays with and trying to get his room pretty much packed up. He doesn't use it anyway.. So I think I am going to move Hannah to Elijah's room and just use Hannah's old room for storage. Elijah takes over the den and sleeps in his bed in our room anyway - so no need for his own room at this point. My sister has moved in with us for a bit before she gets married. I am sure she will spend most of her time with Joe and between here and Dallas so it's not like she will be here much. She is staying in Cody's old room. We actually have a house full now! Wow!!

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.