Junk

I am cleaning out junk today and trying to be very careful in the process. I am not supposed to do any lifting or strenuous stuff for like 5 more weeks. I am being gentle and doing things in small steps. My sister is supposed to be coming to stay with us for a while before she gets married - and I am trying to ready the room. Lots of stuff has been stored in there. Home schooling stuff, Britt's study materials, Cody's things, laundry, ironing board. UGH. It's ridiculous how much junk we have!!! Most of it is trash. This cleaning process has to be done throughout the whole house so we can concentrate on repairs to get it on the market by the end of the summer. We have tons of stuff to do. Carpet in the flooded den is first on the list. yuck.
Elijah's last day of school is tomorrow! I am so thankful that he was able to go to school. He is already excited for 3rd grade!

0 comments:

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.