just things

I am sunburned on my shoulders. I was stupid. No excuse for it. I took Elijah to the pool yesterday and made sure he was covered.. Didn't put it on my self. I am not invincible, as Britt reminded me yesterday. yuck.
It seems like there is so much going on, but not a lot going on. My sister moved in last week. Hannah was home for a couple of days. Elijah is doing great and loving spending time at the pool. I am supposed to go for my two week check up today to see what I am allowed to do now and how I am healing after the hystericalectomy. I am feeling great, aside from a few minor issues. I know I need to get back to work, but I really don't want to. As soon as my doctor says I can though, I will be back at work.

1 comments:

Susan June 10, 2009 at 5:14 AM  

I hope you feel fabulous!

So is J now a permanent Arkansan?

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.