And here we go

Radiation starts tomorrow for Elijah. I am glad we are finally starting so hopefully we can get rid of the cancer once and for all.
Christmas decorations are down and packed up. I am going to be 38 in a few weeks. YIPES.. So.. time to get serious. I am thinking of giving up red meat but I don't know if I can do it. I like a good steak every now and then. The rest I can do without, honestly. So.. maybe I will give up red meat save for the occasional steak. It's not like I eat steak all the time anyway.
Water. I am drinking more water. I am growing my hair out. I am looking for a new job. This year is going to be a year of big change for this family.

2 comments:

Susan January 10, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

Sounds like lots og big, good changes. Rock on!

I think you can totally give up red meat except for the occasional steak. You can do it! I wish I could do the same, but I am married to Mr. Red Meat. Ha!

Water -- good girl! I am trying to up mine, also.

HerstoryGirl January 10, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

You can do it, Dawn!
You have always been a strong, intelligent woman with a great heart.
I know you can do anything you put your mind to...

Can't say as I agree with the red meat idea (lol, since I'm an "Atkins girl"), but I think you should do whatever feels right for you. You will know if it's right or not.
I'm with you 100% on the water thing!!
Now I just need to tackle those Christmas decorations....
Summer =)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.