Walking

I walked today. The weather was so gorgeous and Elijah wanted to go to the park. I grabbed my pedometer and took him over there. While he played, I just walked around staying close to him. I managed to get in nearly 2000 steps which translates in to about a mile - so I feel good about that. If only there were perfect weather days every day!
I sat down last night and made out a WW menu for the rest of the week. tomorrow my task will be to make my grocery list to go along with the menu and get the shopping done. yuck. That won't be fun, but it sure needs to be done or I will want to go out to eat! Not good for WW points or the checkbook balance! I also have some healthy snacks on my list to purchase to keep me from making bad choices.. Take now for instance - I am having my late night ice cream craving. Luckily I don't have any ice cream!!!

1 comments:

Susan January 15, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Good for you! All systems go!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.