Officially Employed

I just got back from ACH. I had my TB test read, turned my paperwork in to HR, picked up my new id badge (yucky picture), and my parking sticker. I am now cleared for take off! I do think it's pretty cool that I will be working at one of Fortune Magazines Top 100 Places to Work. It's the only place in Arkansas that even made the list! Wow! How cool is that? I got my schedule today and everything. It really feels good to be gainfully employed again. It will feel even better when I get my first paycheck!

2 comments:

Unknown January 31, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Dawn, I am so excited for you!!! I'm almost jealous. =) Arkansas Children's Hospital is an AWESOME place to work; I'm sure you are going to love it there.
CONGRATULATIONS :) :) :)

-- Summer

Susan February 1, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

Congrats!!!!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.