clumsy me

It's been a good weekend... save for the tumble. I was picking some stuff up in the hall, totally misjudged the location of the stairs - which is perfectly understandible since I have only lived in this house for two years - duh - and slipped down the stairs!! UGH. I hollered so loudly Britt thought I had fallen on my head.. nope. Luckily I didn't seriously hurt myself. As the day has worn on, I have become more and more sore. I grabbed on to the hand rail to stop my fall and now my arm and my shoulder hurt, my back hurts and honestly - my rear hurts!!! I fear the worst of the soreness is yet to come. blech. What a clutz! I got to thinking about it, and I have actually fallen and hurt myself several times in the past ten years. I slipped on some ice (ironically in the parking lot of the the ice skating rink) and twisted my ankle when I was pregnant with Elijah - scared me to death!!!... Then a couple of years later, I fell down the stairs at party city and banged myself up.. NICE.. thankfully I have never really hurt myself.
So.. I took ibuprofen.

1 comments:

Susan January 21, 2008 at 4:52 AM  

Oh you poor thing! I hope you don't get too sore. Ouch!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.