Sleeping In

I love to sleep in. It's crazy how much things have changed. I slept til just after 9am this morning and really felt like I was sleeping in late! Now.. keep in mind just a few weeks ago, I could easily sleep until after 11 with no problems! I am not saying that I have gone over to the other side and have become a morning person. I honestly don't know what it would take for that to happen. The good side of all of this is that I do think I have been sleeping much better. I plan to get in the bed at a decent hour tonight.
We decided to go out to dinner this evening for my birthday, even though it's not until Tuesday. I wanted to do it tonight since Hannah is home. We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger and had fun asking trivia questions while we waited for our food. So far, even though the birthday hasn't actually hit yet, it's been a good birthday. I got the trifle bowl I have been wanting, my best friend gave me a lovely painting, and I had dinner with my family. What more could a girl ask for? Okay.. I guess there is more I could ask for. :) There always is, right?

3 comments:

Susan January 28, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Happy Early Birthday!!!

Do you ever wonder how you used to be an 8-5 person???

Dawn January 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

hmmm.. nah.. I know how. I was always late to work!!! ha ha ha

Unknown January 29, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!
I hope your day is wonderful!
Love,
Summer =)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.