Busy Sunday



Today has been a good day. We went to church this morning and really enjoyed that. After Church and lunch, I started back in removing the wallpaper from the downstairs bathroom. I am 99% finished with that part of the project! That will be the 4th part of the house that we have removed wallpaper from. The kitchen will be the next one but we may just paint over that instead of removing. Not sure yet. After that we played with Eljah in his pool we put up for him. He had a blast. I initially wanted to get a larger pool, but am really glad we got this smaller one instead. He will really enjoy it, I think and it saved us a lot of time and money on yard work to prep for a larger one. All in all, a good day.. No house work done, but a good day..

2 comments:

Susan June 26, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

From the looks of the photo, your day could not have possibly gone any better!

CewTwo June 26, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

Hi Dawn! (Say hello to Elijah for me)

I wanted to thank you for your kind note on my running blog. Susan wanted to make sure that I ran with the "Pray For Elijah" band for my first half-marathon! I endorse the project whole-heartedly! He seems like a great little guy. A lot of us in the Running community are endorsing Elijah in his fight.

I've ordered additional bands for my "Support Staff." I still need to order 1 additional one for the final member of the support group. It will be for my dog, Molly, an Australian Shepard.

Again, thanks for showing Elijah the picture! He is a great guy!

Good luck!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.