What is Victoria's Secret?

So I wonder.. Do most women just buy underwear and bras from time to time, or do they just wait til it all wears out and then go buy a whole bunch? I have no idea.. you see, I was very spoiled for a long time. My sister was a manager at Victoria's Secret for a few years. Whenever they had big sales, she bought me my bra's and underwear. When it came time for Christmas and Birthdays - I got new panties or the latest "miracle amazing make your boobs stand up and say hello" bra. For the past few years I have had to buy my own stuff!!! What the heck? Not that I am complaining, really. My sister went to work for Coach so I get really cool bags and stuff like that.. and people actually see those! I was just noticing today as I was folding laundry, that I need to go visit my friend Victoria very soon..

2 comments:

Michelle June 20, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

I really miss the days when I looked forward to buying new panties and bra's ... now I dread it! So now my secrets are all granny style. :( Another incentive for me to lose weight ... cute secrets!

buying underwear is like buying new towels ... buy them when they get holey and thin! :)

Love you bunches!

Susan June 21, 2007 at 4:19 AM  

I only buy it when the other stuff wears out, i.e. when I HAVE TO. I figure, since it's hidden it is not my priority!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.