Why Not Me?


So my friend had a good point.. I have a friend that could do some of that for me for free.. it got me to thinking.. I can do most of that for myself for free!!! I got up this morning and got some stuff together to work on my nails.. worked on my cuticles, buffed them down and shaped my nails, applied a nail strengthener and had myself a slimfast.. woo hoo! I need to wean myself off the crack that is diet coke.. I have actually been drinking coke zero lately but am determined to switch to tea and water. I have done it before.. I just usually slip every now and then and then it's right back to the old evil ways. yuck. I have a gym membership. I need to use it. Britt needs to use it and I know he would use it more if I did.

I am going to work on my house today. My sister is coming in to town for a couple of days and I would like the house to look presentable.. so.. not much time goofing off on this computer. I am going to do some work work.. some me work.. and some house work. I am going to try to tackle my eyebrows at some point today.. I may need a beer for that job though!!

1 comments:

Susan June 23, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Whoo hoo - Dawn time. I love it!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.